With the arrival of September many begin the desired holidays. We share the route schedule in Toledo for the month of September, with novelties and great discounts. If you come to Toledo, do not miss the opportunity to do a night tour, it is an unforgettable experience. Book as soon as possible, as places are limited…
Photo: visit to an unusual cave in the Toledo subsoil on the route ” Toledo Mágico”
If you have come here looking for current information, click on this link.
Summary of Tourism in Toledo for the month of September 2012:
Great offer of routes to 5 € on Mondays, at 21 hours:
– Day 3: Jewish Toledo.
– Day 10: Templars in Toledo.
– Day 17: The bad life in medieval Toledo.
– Day 24: Templars in Toledo.
– New : get to know Toledo’s monumental heritage. Every day at 11 a.m. discover the great monuments of the city on our new two-hour route: ” Discover the monumental Toledo” , from 10 September. Route made by official guide of tourism, with access to diverse spaces (to consult)
– New : every Wednesday at 7 p.m. on the ” Inquisition of Toledo” route with a guided tour of an exhibition of medieval instruments of torture. 10 €, two hours.
– Every Thursday : ” Toledo Siniestro” . 90 minutes long. 21 hours. 6 € per person.
And every day, our most visited routes:
I’m sure you’re also interested in: Route through the Toledo Suberráneo
– From Monday to Thursday, at 9pm: ” Discover the Magic Toledo” and ” Toledo Legends and Myths” . 9 p.m. 2 hours. With access to a cave or dungeon.
– Fridays, Saturdays and public holidays: ” Discover the Magic Toledo” begins at 21:30 hours. Sundays at 8 pm.
September Special Route : Day 22, at 21:30 hours ” II Photo-walk Route ” Toledo Oculto y Secreto” . Learn different photographic techniques with O. Utri11a in a special dedicated to several viewpoints in the Toledo helmet. We recommend that you bring your own photographic equipment. Places are limited.
GIFT: In all routes is given the download of the digital book of more than 400 pages ” Toledo Unusual” by Luis Rodriguez Bausá.
You can consult all these routes in the calendar. Book as early as possible if you travel to Toledo, as places on some routes are limited.
All information at toledospain.click