Is it possible to find all the timetables and prices of Toledo’s most famous monuments in one place? We will save you many hours of preparing your trip to Toledo by searching for timetables and prices of Toledo’s monuments and museums in this article. Come in and take note, you’ll need it.
The timetables and prices of the monuments and museums in Toledo shown below are reflected on the official websites of each monument or museum, although they are sometimes modified without prior notice. They are updated on 11 April 2019.
Interior of Toledo Cathedral
Contacto: Calle Cardenal Cisneros, 1. (Tourist access through Puerta Llana) Tel. 925 222 241
Price of Toledo Cathedral:
- Complete visit: 12,50 €. Including the tower with the famous Campana Gorda, which must be booked in advance.
- Only Cathedral without tower: 10 €. It includes the Museum of tapestries in the Infantes School.
- In both cases they provide an audio guide. Reduced for groups on request.
- Sunday, visit to the Cathedral (without tower) and Tapestry Museum: €2.50 for Spaniards and residents in Spain upon accreditation.
- Free for Toledans and Diocesans on Sundays.
Toledo Cathedral opening hours:
- Monday to Saturday: 10 am to 6 pm. Closed 18:30 hours.
- Sundays and days of Precept: 14 to 18 hours. Closing time: 18:30 hours.
- More information on its official website: Catedral Primada.
Alcazar of Toledo. Army Museum.
Toledo, view from San Servando Castle. Above, the Alcázar.
Calle Unión, 1. Tel. 925238800.
Price of the Army Museum in the Alcázar de Toledo
- General price of the permanent exhibition: 5 €.
- Reduced to 50% for accredited Culturel or educational groups.
- Free access to temporary exhibitions, gardens, cafeteria, shop, library and the entire museum on Sundays and certain days of the year.
Timetable of the Army Museum in the Alcázar de Toledo
- From 10:00 to 17:00 hours.
- Closed on Mondays, including public holidays.
- More information on its official website: Museo del Ejército.
Monuments of the ” Toledo Tourist Bracelet”
Toledo Tourist Bracelet
Here are 7 important monuments that can be visited with the Toledo tourist bracelet. A bracelet that is purchased for a total price of 10 € and that allows access to these seven monuments while you put it on your wrist (and is complicated to remove) That is, if you spend three days in Toledo, you can be going out and entering these monuments the three days for a total price of 10 €:
What monuments are visited with the Toledo tourist bracelet?
- Church of the Jesuits.
- Real Colegio de Doncellas Nobles.
- San Juan de los Reyes.
- Old Mosque of Cristo de la Luz.
- Santo Tomé – El Greco: Burial of the Lord of Orgaz.
- Church of El Salvador.
- Old Synagogue of Santa María La Blanca.
- From April 1st to September 30th: from 10 to 18:45 h.
- From 1 October to 31 March: 10 am to 5.45 pm.
Open seven days a week. More information on its official website.
Separate rates: general 3 € and reduced 2.50 €.
Here we tell you more about this bracelet and locate on a map the monuments. You can also make the route of the tourist bracelet with a guide, who tells you about the monuments here.
Sephardic Museum – Transit Synagogue
Sephardic Museum, Transit Synagogue. Toledo
Calle Samuel Leví, s/n – Telephone: (34) 925 22 36 65
Price of the Sephardic Museum: €3 general, €1.50 reduced. Free Saturdays from 14:00 hours and Sundays all day. For 5 € you can get a ” Toledo Museum Season Ticket” which allows you to visit the Sephardic and the Greco Museum in 5 days (as many times as you want).
Timetable Sephardic Museum:
November to February:
- Tuesday to Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Sundays and public holidays from 10:00 to 15:00.
From March to October:
- Tuesday to Saturday from 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Sundays and public holidays from 10:00 to 15:00.
The Sephardic Museum is closed on Mondays. More information in its official website: Museo Sefardí.
El Greco Museum
Visit to the Greco Museum
Paseo del Tránsito, S/N. Telephone: 925 99 09 80
Museo del Greco price: €3 general, €1.50 reduced. Free Saturdays from 14:00 hours and Sundays all day. For 5 € you can get a ” Toledo Museum Season Ticket” which allows you to visit the Sephardic and the Greco Museum in 5 days (as many times as you want).
Timetable Greco Museum:
- March 1 to October 31: 9:30 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday
- November 1 to February 28: 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday to Saturday
- Sundays and holidays all year round: 10:00 to 15:00 hours.
Closed every Monday. More information at Museo del Greco.
Museum of Santa Cruz
Patio of the Museum of Santa Cruz
Calle Miguel de Cervantes, 3. Telephone: 925 22 14 02
Price: Price: 4 €. Reduced admission: €2. Free Wednesday from 4 pm.
Schedule: Monday to Saturday from 10:00 to 18:00 h. Sundays from 09:00 to 15:00 h.
I’m sure you’ll also be interested in: Toledo’s Tourist Bracelet
More information about the Santa Cruz Museum here.
In the annex to the museum, the Convent of Santa Fe has been installed the ” Roberto Polo Collection” . More information in this link.
Museum of Visigoth Councils and Culture. Church of San Román
Church of San Román in Toledo by O. Utri11a
- Calle de San Román, s/n. Tel: 925227872
- Price: 2 €. Reduced admission: €1. Free Wednesday afternoon.
- Hours: Tuesday to Saturday
- from 10:00 to 14:00 h and from 16:00 to 18:00 h.
- Sundays from 9:00 to 15:00 h.
- Closing day: Every Monday. More information on its official website: San Román.